Souvenir programme to mark homecoming

ballline

A special 72-page souvenir programme will be on sale this weekend.

The bumper issue, priced at £4, includes columns from co-owners Terry Casey and Oliver Ash; interviews with Bill Williams, Pat Gallagher, Alan Walker and others; plus construction photos, club history and lots more.

Pictured below is the programme’s front cover.

Programme cover

6 Comments

1. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy one of the programmes, I was unable to get a ticket for the game but will be at the Dagenham & Redbridge game

2. Paul Haynes says:

I’d be interested too.

I’ve waited years for Utd to come home (I was a ST holder at London Road and Dartford) but I’m going to miss the first game because we fly out the day before!!

3. OB1 says:

I hope there are plenty to go round .

4. John Fowler says:

I’d love a programme too. I watched my first game 56 years ago and this will be a special day for me, even though I am unable to be there.

5. Graham Vick says:

We lost so what, the day was all about our home coming, we are no longer in exile and playing in arguably the best Stadium in Kent, well at least the newest. I would like to thank both Sittngbourne and Ashford who without them allowing us to ground share we may have folded many years ago.I thank the loyal band of supporters who arranged quizzies, race nights,cake days,the club shop and collected money on the gate as supporters left.( and I thought I’d never see another bucket again,wrong,(one was shaken in front of me yesterday as I left) I would also like to thank Oliver, Terry, Bill and all the others that made this day a reality. I hope most of all that the people of Maidstone all come at least once to see what has been achieved by what really is a handful of dedicated supporters who BELIEVED it would be possible. We are no longer Rolling Stones who carry no Moss, we are the foundation for a once again Great Football Club. Come on you Stones.I give my best wishes also to all the other sides that come under the mantel of Maidstone United PS I would like to say sorry to the chap from Kent FM who asked me what I thought of the home coming strange as it sounds for the peaople who know me I was lost for words.

6. Graham Vick says:

Sorry, I spelt People wrong before my Brother spots it.