Tomorrow night sees the Stand up for the Stones Quiz Night in the Spitfire Lounge.
The evening is a sellout but for those who’ve booked a table, here’s a reminder of what’s happening…
- Doors will open at 18:30 and the first round will start about 19:30
- No drinks can be brought in, the bar will be open for hot and cold drinks
- Buffets, picnics and snacks are allowed, especially if there’s enough to share with the quizmasters and markers
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be used during the quiz but have you ever managed to get a signal in the Spitfire Lounge?!?
- If you haven’t come up with a team name, get thinking
- The cost is £30 per table and there will be an envelope on your table when you arrive. These will be collected before the first round
If you didn’t book this time, there will be another quiz night next February.