Em’s Kitchen is back tonight (19 April) after the Easter break.
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the club’s player development centre and players taking part in the Soccer Sixes league, the lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Spicy chicken tacos, grilled pineapple salsa and rice £8.50
- Buttermilk Southern Fried Chicken Burger, chipotle mayo with salad and coleslaw £7.50
- Fish finger sandwich with rocket and tartar sauce £7.50
- Cheesy beef, tomato taco orzo bake and salad £7.50
- Chuck Steak Burger, cheese and salad. Served in a bun £5.50
- Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo) £4.95
- Jacket potato: cheese, coleslaw, beans, tuna mayo (with salad) £3.95 and 50p per filling
- Chips £2.00
- French Fries £2.00
- Sweet potato fries with smoky salt £2.25
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken nuggets, chips and salad pot
- Chicken, cheese and spring onion quesadilla and chips
- Cheese Burger and chips
All meals are available to eat in or take away.