With the opening of the new stand and turnstiles, here’s your guide to visiting the Gallagher…
Entrance to the ground
There is a new turnstile block in the main car park, on the left hand side. For this afternoon’s match, which is non-segregated, turnstiles 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 will be open.
- Turnstile 1 (left hand side of car park) Cash only
- Turnstile 3 and 4 (main turnstile block) Cash only
- Turnstile 5 (main turnstile block) Season tickets
- Turnstile 6 (main turnstile block) E-tickets and season tickets
- Turnstile 8 (north east entrance, off James Whatman Way) Cash only
Exiting the ground
For those using the new North Stand, when there is no segregation, you can exit via the steps to James Whatman Way and also make your way in front of the east stand towards the Spitfire Lounge.
However, both these exits were really busy on opening night. You may be quicker using the west side (riverside) and heading towards the car park, past the burger van. There is even a new exit onto the towpath when it is really busy.
When the stadium is segregated the only way to and from the North Stand will be along the west side.
North Stand facilities
For non-segregated games you will find the white hut serving food and soft drinks in the north east corner. You will also have a beer mini bar open under the concourse, below the stand. Extra toilet facilities have also been installed under the North Stand at the west end.
For segregated games home supporters will only have these toilet facilities, (apologies, for this season they will be a bit basic), in addition to those at the south end and in the Spitfire Lounge.
There will be bar facilities under the stand on the concourse and (hopefully) a food hut in the north west corner down by the river, at the latest open for next season.
On the match day welcome desk (opp. turnstiles)
- Double Chance tickets
- Find out about fan club membership, matchball sponsorship, mascot packages, Wall of Fame and more
- Match day programmes
Other food and drink outlets
- Spitfire Lounge – hot and cold drinks
- Outside Bar – cold drinks (Loucas Town End)
- Stones Grill – hot food and drinks (Loucas Town End)
- Stones Pie Hut – hot food and drinks (Loucas Town End)
- Gemz and Magz – retro sweet shop (Loucas Town End)