Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (17/5/2017).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the club’s player development centre and players taking part in the Soccer Sixes league, the lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Chicken skewers, cous cous, taziki and salad £8.50
- Cottage Pie with cheesy mash, gravy, peas and broccoli £8.50
- Chilli con-carne, rice, tortillas and sour cream £8.50
- Tuna Nicoise Salad with green beans, new potatoes and French dressing £8.50
- Chilli Con carne with rice, nachos and sour cream £8.50
- Buttermilk Southern Fried Chicken Burger, chipotle mayo with salad and coleslaw £7.50
- Fish finger sandwich with rocket and mayonnaise £7.50
- Chuck Steak Burger, cheese and salad. Served in a bun £7.00
- Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo) £4.95
- Jacket potato: cheese, coleslaw, beans, tuna mayo (with salad) £4.95 and 50p per filling
- French Fries £2.00
- Sweet potato fries with smoky salt £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken nuggets, chips and salad pot
- Fish finger burger, mayo chips and salad
- Cheese Burger and chips
- Sausage hot dog, chips and salad
All meals are available to eat in or take away.