Following the weekend’s play-off finals, the Vanarama National League line up for 2017/18 has been confirmed.
The teams competing in non-league’s top tier next season are:
- AFC Fylde (Vanarama National League North Champions)
- Aldershot Town
- Boreham Wood
- Dagenham & Redbridge
- Dover Athletic
- Ebbsfleet United (Vanarama National League South Promotion Final winners)
- Hartlepool United (Relegated from League Two)
- FC Halifax Town (Vanarama National League North Promotion Final winners)
- Leyton Orient (Relegated from League Two)
- Macclesfield Town
- Maidenhead United (Vanarama National League South Champions)
- Maidstone United
- Solihull Moors
- Sutton United
- Torquay United
- Tranmere Rovers
There will be more than 7,000 miles (round trip) to cover during the campaign.
Six teams have left the National League. Lincoln City and Forest Green Rovers are preparing for next season in League Two, while Braintree Town, North Ferriby United, Southport and York City will be looking for an immediate return.
Braintree have been allocated Vanarama National League South, with the other three placed in Vanarama National League North.
Gloucester City were transferred from North to South to even out the two divisions.
The 2017/18 season gets underway on Saturday 5 August. Ground season tickets, which cover 23 league games at the Gallagher, are on sale now.