Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (20/9/2017).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the club’s player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Cottage Pie, served with vegetables £8.50
- Chilli Con Carne with rice, salad and nachos £8.50
- Buttermilk Southern Fried Chicken Burger, cheese, chipotle mayonnaise with salad and coleslaw £7.50
- Chuck Steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad. Served in a bun £7.00
- Bad Boy Burger: ¼ lb steak burger, buttermilk chicken breast, bacon, tomato, lettuce, cheese, BBQ sauce and chipotle mayo served with coleslaw £8.50 (add chips £1.00)
- Cheese and pickle tart, served with salad £6.50
- Welsh Rarebit on toast with salad £6.50
- Jacket potato: cheese, coleslaw, beans, tuna Mayo, chilli, with salad £4.95 and 50p per filling
- Toastie: Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle, served with salad and coleslaw £5.00
- French Fries £3.25 (add cheese 50p)
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50 (add Feta 50p)
- Skin on Fries with rosemary salt £3.25
- Potato wedges with herb and spice sprinkle £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken nuggets, chips and salad pot
- Cheese quesadillas salad & chips
- Cheese Burger, chips and salad
- Sausage hot dog, chips and salad
- Cheese on toast, served with salad
All meals are available to eat in or take away.