Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (6/12/2017).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the club’s player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Roast chicken thighs stuffed with cream cheese and cranberry, roast butternut squash, broccoli and mash potato £8.50
- Turkey & bacon puff pot pie served with vegetables and new potatoes £8.50
- Buttermilk Southern Fried Chicken burger, cheese, chipotle mayonnaise with salad and coleslaw £7.50
- Chuck steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, onion ring, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad served with coleslaw £7.50
- Fish Finger Sandwich served with salad, gherkins and mayo served with chunky chips £7.00
- Turkey Burger with panko breadcrumbs, pigs in blankets, salad and cranberry mayo served with coleslaw £7.00
- Welsh rarebit served with salad £6.00
- Jacket potato – Cheese, Coleslaw, Beans, Tuna Mayo, with salad £4.50 and 50p per filling
- Toasty – Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle Toasty £4.50
Add chips to any meal for an additional £1.00
- French Fries with skin on £2.50
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50
- Chunky Chips £4.00
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken nuggets, chips and salad pot
- Cheese quesadillas salad & chips
- Fish finger burger, mayo, salad & chips
- Cheese Burger, chips and salad
- Spaghetti Bolognaise and garlic bread
- Spaghetti and meatballs
All meals are available to eat in or take away.