Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (17/1/2018).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the Pebbles Club and the player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- BBQ Chicken Thighs served with spicy rice, salad & coleslaw £8.50
- Chilli con carne served with rice, salad & coleslaw £8.50
- Bangers & Mash served with peas & gravy £8.50
Smoked haddock fishcakes served with wilted spinach and Dijon mustard sauce £8.50
- Buttermilk southern fried chicken burger with cheese, chipotle mayo, salad and coleslaw £7.50, add chips £1.00
- Fish Finger Sandwich served with salad, gherkins and mayo served with chunky chips £7.00
- Chuck Steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, onion ring, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad served with coleslaw £7.00
- Chicken, Bacon & Cheese noddle soup served with a crusty roll £5.00
- Tuna and sweetcorn pasta salad, served with a side salad £5.00
- Toasty – Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle Toasty £5.00
- Jacket potato – Cheese, Coleslaw, Beans, Tuna Mayo, with salad £4.50 and 50p per filling
Add chips to any meal for an additional £1.00
- French Fries with skin on £2.50
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50
- Chips £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken Nuggets chips/new potatoes and salad
- Fish fingers, peas and new potatoes
- Hot dog, chips and salad
- Sausage, mash and peas
All meals are available to eat in or take away.