Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (7/2/2018).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the Pebbles Club and the player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- BBQ Chicken Thighs served with spicy rice, salad and coleslaw £8.50
- Chilli con carne served with rice, salad and coleslaw £8.50
- Bangers and Mash served with peas and gravy £8.50
- Smokey sweetcorn fritter served with a fried egg, crispy bacon, salad served in a brioche bun served with coleslaw £7.00
- Buttermilk southern fried chicken burger with cheese, chipotle mayo, salad and coleslaw £7.50 add chips £1.00
- Fish Finger Sandwich served with salad and mayo served with chunky chips £7.00
- Chuck Steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, onion ring, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad served with coleslaw £7.00 add chips £1.00
- Chicken, med vegetable pasta bake served with garlic bread & salad £7.00
- Jacket potato – Cheese, Coleslaw, Beans, Tuna Mayo, Chilli with salad £4.50 and 50p per filling
- Toasty – Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle Toasty served with chips £5.00
- French Fries with skin on £2.50
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50
- Chips £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken Nuggets chips/new potatoes and salad
- Fish fingers peas and new potatoes
- Sausage, mash and peas
- Hot dog, chips and salad
- Spaghetti and meatballs in a tomato sauce served with garlic bread
All meals are available to eat in or take away.