Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (2/5/2018).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the Pebbles Club and the player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Chicken Thighs, spicy cous cous, salad and coleslaw £8.50
- Chilli Con Carne served with rice, salad & coleslaw £8.50
- Smokey Sweetcorn & Pepper Fritters served with salad £7.00
- Fish Finger Sandwich served with salad and mayo served with chunky chips £7.00
- Chuck Steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, onion ring, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad served with coleslaw £7.00 add chips £1.00
- Tuna Nicoise Salad served with green beans, new potatoes, boil egg with a homemade French dressing £6.50
- Tuna & Sweetcorn Pasta Salad served with salad £4.50
- Croque Madame – Cheese & Ham Toasty with a cheese and fried egg topping served with salad & fries £7.00
- Jacket potato – Cheese, Coleslaw, Beans, Tuna Mayo, Chilli with salad £4.50 and 50p per filling
- Toasty – Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle Toasty served with chips £5.00
- French Fries with skin on £2.50
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50
- Chips £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Chicken Nuggets chips/new potatoes and salad
- Fish fingers peas and new potatoes
- Sausage, mash and peas
- Hot dog, chips and salad
- Cheesey vegetable pasta bake, served with garlic bread
All meals are available to eat in or take away.