Em’s Kitchen is open at the Gallagher tonight (4/7/2018).
The independent deli serves up a scrumptious midweek menu. Primarily aimed at families who attend the Pebbles Club and the player development centre, the Spitfire Lounge is open to all.
On the menu are the following dishes and sides:
- Chuck Steak ¼ pounder burger, bacon, onion ring, cheese, BBQ sauce, mayo and salad served with coleslaw £7.00, add chips £1.00
- Garlic Mayo Cheese Burger with beef tomato and salad £7.00, add chips £1.00
- Fish Finger Sandwich served with salad and mayo served with chunky chips £7.00
- Nachos with cheese, sour cream and salsa £5.00 add chilli and cheese £6.50
- Posh Dog served with onions, relish, hot sauce and mustard and chips £6.00
- Jacket potato – Cheese, Coleslaw, Beans, Tuna Mayo, Chilli with salad £4.50 and 50p per filling
- Toasty – Croque-monsieur (Ham & Cheese & mustard mayo), Tuna & Cheese, Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Pickle Toasty served with chips £5.00
- French Fries with skin on £2.50
- Sweet Potato Fries with smoky salt £3.50
- Chips £2.50
There is also a children’s menu, with the following dishes available at £4.95 each:
- Cheeseburger, fries and salad
- Hot dog, chips and salad
- Cheesy quesadilla, fries and salad
- Fish fingers, peas and fries
All meals are available to eat in or take away.