On first team matchdays, parking within the stadium is reserved.
Passes have been provided to all those who are parking there. These will be checked on the road leading down to the gates. Please do not go to James Whatman Way unless you have a pre-reserved parking pass.
Nearby pay and display car parks
Invicta House (Five minute walk)
off Lower Boxley Road, ME14 2UY
- Open for matches on Saturday and Tuesday
- 250 spaces
Sandling Road (Five minute walk)
- Open 05:00 to 23:59 daily
- 250 spaces
- One hour: £1.10
- Three hours: £2.20
- Four hours: £3.50
- More than four hours: £6.00
Maidstone East Train Station (Seven minute walk)
off Week Street, ME14 1QN
- Open 24 hours
- 493 spaces
- Day/Off Peak Price: £5.20 (14:30 to 03:59)
- Evening/Off Peak Price: £1.50 (18:00 to 03:59)
- Saturday Price: £3.60
- Sunday/Bank Holiday Price: £1.00
Fremlin Walk (Ten minute walk)
off Fairmeadow or Earl Street, ME14 1PS
- Open till 23:30 daily
- 760 spaces
- Saturday up to two hours: £5.00
- Saturday up to three hours: £8.00
- Saturday up to four hours: £9.00
- Saturday more than four hours: £10.00
- An evening tariff of £3.00 applies after 19:00 every day (must exit before 23:30)
- The car park operates a pay on foot scheme. Pay stations are located on all levels by the main lifts. Lost tickets will incur a charge by car park operator Indigo Park Services UK.
Fancy a walk along the River Medway on matchdays? Park at Lockmeadow Centre on Barker Road (ME16 8LW). Cross Lockmeadow Millennium Bridge and pass All Saints Church and the Archbishops’ Palace, along the towpath to the Gallagher Stadium (Follow signs for Kent History & Library Centre).