On first team matchdays, parking within the stadium is reserved.
Passes have been provided to all those who are parking there. These will be checked on the road leading down to the gates. Please do not go to James Whatman Way unless you have a pre-reserved parking pass.
Charity car park
Maidstone Lions operate a charity car park at Maidstone Job Centre Plus (County Gate, Staceys Street, ME14 1ST) on matchday Saturdays.
Nearby pay and display car parks
Invicta House (Five minute walk)
off Lower Boxley Road, ME14 2UY
- Open for matches on Saturday and Tuesday
Maidstone East Train Station (Seven minute walk)
off Week Street, ME14 1QN
- Open 24 hours
- 493 spaces
- Day/Off Peak Price: £5.20 (14:30 to 03:59)
- Evening/Off Peak Price: £1.50 (18:00 to 03:59)
- Saturday Price: £3.50
- Sunday/Bank Holiday Price: £1.00
Fremlin Walk (Seven minute walk)
off Fairmeadow or Earl Street, ME14 1PS
- Open till 23:30 daily
- 760 spaces
- Saturday 0 to 2 hours: £3.00
- Saturday 2 to 4 hours: £5.00
- Saturday 4 to 6 hours: £9.00
- Saturday over 6 hours: £10.00
- An evening tariff of £2.00 applies after 19:00 every day (must exit before 23:30)
- The car park operates a pay on foot scheme. Pay stations are located on all levels by the main lifts. Lost tickets will incur a charge by car park operator Vinci.
Fancy a walk along the River Medway on matchdays? Park at Lockmeadow Centre on Barker Road (ME16 8LW). Cross Lockmeadow Millennium Bridge and pass All Saints Church and the Archbishops’ Palace, along the towpath to the Gallagher Stadium (Follow signs for Kent History & Library Centre).