Get a new view at the Gallagher from Tuesday 21 March.
The north stand will open ahead of the Vanarama National League fixture between the Stones and Sutton United.
Over the past few months, the Springfield end has been transformed with a new 1,700-capacity standing terrace. This development, along with new turnstiles, will help take capacity to 4,200 – more than meeting the National League requirement.
Anyone in the stand at 19:30 on that evening will feature in a souvenir photo to mark the opening.
Gates will open at the usual time of 18:15. The game is pay on the day but advance tickets are available online.
Concessions (65+/students with valid ID): £12.00
Youth (11 to 16 year olds): £7.00
Junior (Under 11): Free*
(* – when accompanied by a paying adult or concession. Under 11s are being admitted free of charge as part of the new stand opening).
On the match day welcome desk (opp. turnstiles)
- Double Chance tickets
- Find out about fan club membership, matchball sponsorship, mascot packages, Wall of Fame and more
- Match day programmes
Munch on matchdays
- Stones Grill – hot food and drinks (Loucas End)
- Stones Pie Hut – hot food and drinks (Loucas End)
- Gemz and Magz – retro sweet shop (Loucas End)
- Tea Bar – hot food and drinks (next to the North Stand)
On first team matchdays, parking within the stadium is reserved. The nearest car parks are:
- Invicta House Pay and Display: Lower Boxley Road, Maidstone, ME14 2UY (Five minute walk)
- Maidstone East Station Pay and Display: Off Week Street, Maidstone, ME14 1QN (Seven minute walk)
- Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre: off Fairmeadow, Maidstone, ME14 1PS (Eight minute walk)
Motorists are advised that the surrounding streets have parking restrictions and only residents with permits can park there.
Please note an updated smoking policy starts from 21 March 2017.