Maidstone United will be hosting a series of youth football trials ahead of the 2020/21 season.
Trials will be held at the Gallagher Stadium this summer and be overseen by the club’s coaching staff.
- Players must register via the online form to attend the trial.
- Only registered applicants will be allowed to trial. There will be no ‘on the day’ registrations.
- Registrations will not be accepted by email or post. This includes any trial enquiries made in recent months.
- Not all applicants will be invited to trial, as some teams are only looking to strengthen certain positions.
- Trials will be by invite only – the team’s manager will let you know the date and time, if selected.
Please note: this application form is for boys’ teams from under 7s to 18s. Trial information for Maidstone United U23s, Maidstone United Ladies and Maidstone United Girls will be announced soon.
Anyone interested in joining Maidstone United Raiders, the club’s PAN disability section, can email Lorraine Humm
To be considered for a trial with the Stones, please complete the form below.
In submitting this form, you consent to Maidstone United FC passing your contact information to the relevant volunteer team manager. They will only use the information to contact you about a trial. In the event you join the club, a membership form and league registration will need to be completed.